Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan – BPKPor Finance and Development Supervisory Agency is a non ministrial institution in the Indonesian Government engaged to supervision in financial and development. Currently, Finance and Development Supervisory Agency – BPKP opened the opportunity for Indonesian Citizens and invites the best Indonesian people to join as a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) of Finance and Development Supervisory Agency of the Republic of Indonesia with the provisions of the selection process and Formation requirements below :
- Bachelor (S1) Accounting = 45 People
- Diploma (D3) Accounting / Financial Management = = 45 People
General requirements :
- Indonesian Citizens
- Fear of Almighty God;
- High integrity of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Not serves as CPNS / PNS, Candidate Members / Member TNI / police;
- Not a resident as a member of Political Party or its management;
- Never had not honorably discharged at his own request or not with respect as PNS / Member TNI / police or dismissed employees with respect as Private;
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement by court verdict;
- Meet Levels of education and meet the specified educational qualification.
- Have minimum TOEFL score 450.
For further detail information about available positions, requirements and how to apply, Please download & visit at link below. Registration Online will be held on 20 July – 3 August 2012 at 18.00 PM. All applicants are free of any charge.