PT Trakindo Utama is an expanding privately owned company dealing in heavy equipment business with about 5500 employees, operating in over 60 branches throughout Indonesia. We are inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill following position :
Parts Analyst – All Over of Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Industrial), Others or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Job role in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Strong in analytical thinking and data analyst
- 12 Full-Time positions available.
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia
- Responsible for analyzing data for internal audit
- Gathering data for internal audit, researching laws regulation, local regulation and standards
- Assisting in the implementation of recomendation from internal audit
- Communicating results of internal audit to stakeholders
- Establising quarterly audit plan and audit program and following up on audits and organization for implementation of recommendations.
- To perform this job succesfully, an individual must be ableto perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge , skill and /or ability required.
- Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Marine, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivakent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Certified internal auditor (CIA) or Certified information system auditor (CISA) (Prefer)
- Strong, oral and written English communication.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to make frequent travel to sites around Indonesia
- To full-time positions available
Attractive remuneration packages including pension scheme and Career Development opportunities will be provided to selected / chosen candidates. Should you meet above requirements Please send an applicant letter, CV resume, telephone number, and recent photograph at link below, no later than 3 May 2012. We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview. only short-listed candidates will be invited for the selection process..