Depo Field Officer (DFO) – Jakarta
- Setting the operations of Depo (Calculated Oil, Stock Losses, Oil Flow Administration, Data Stock Barge, Tanker & Tugboat).
- Male, age maximum 27 years
- Minimum D3 Mechanical Engineering, shipbuilding, and IT.
- Active English language, spoken and written & Mastering MS Office
- Preferred are mastering Autocad
- Willing to be assigned in all regions of Indonesia (outside Java and remote areas)
- No Smoking& Have a good physical health
- Willing to work days with the system 28 Days & Holidays 7.
- Fresh graduates / Entry Level Applicants are welcome to apply
- Male min. 28 years old
- Min. S1 graduated in accounting/economic with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00
- Have working experience as auditor
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel
- Computer literate (MS Office: Word, Power Point, MS Excel, Project, Outlook)
- Familiar with SAP system will be an advantage
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
Should you interested please send your CV, copy of ID card, 3×4 size photograph, copy of certificate and transcript to Department HRD PT Elnusa Petrofin, Graha Elnusa, Lt.12 Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. IB – Cilandak Jakarta Selatan 12560, Please write and put position code on the envelope or as email subject at email link below. Closing Date : 15 April 2012.